This street was named after the county which was the birth place of both wives of Sir Henry Copeland.
8 Sheen – Corner with Hannah Street.
This house was built by Lesley George Herring on land which he had given as part of a marriage settlement on his wife at the time of their marriage. His wife was Kate Emily Tucker, the sister of Charles C Tucker of ‘Rockleigh’, Murray Road. Herring was a wool broker and a director of Mort’s Dock. Also on the same estate, Herring built a timber cottage for the manager of his property facing Hannah Street and another timber cottage facing Chapman Avenue for his gardener-handyman. Herring leased the home to Robert Vicars while Vicars was building (1916-1917) his home, ‘Yallambee,’ which was located on the site of the present day Cheltenham Girls High School.
This property was sold in 1924 and became the Twilight House for Aged Gentlewomen. The property was subsequently renamed Jamison House.
The house is listed on the Hornsby Shire Council Heritage Register which comprises Schedule 5 (Environmental Heritage) of the Hornsby Local Environment Plan 2013.
This house is built on land that was subdivided in 1904 but the house appears to have been built in 1913 as it was rated by the Council as built upon in that year. The original owner was Alfred H White and he was living there until the 1930s. On what is now 21A it had a tennis court. Mr White was the brother of McKern of Hannah Street. He was involved in the Beecroft Musical & Dramatic Society from at least 1907. 
 H Barker & M Elven Houses of Hornsby Shire Vol 1 (Hornsby, 1989) pp 49-51
 For more information on C C Tucker refer to this web site under People Cumberland Argus and Fruitgrowers Advocate, 24 August 1907 p.10; 13 November 1909 p8; 9 September 1911 p. 8; 7 March 1914 p. 8;
 Cumberland Argus and Fruitgrowers Advocate, 24 August 1907 p.10; 13 November 1909 p8; 9 September 1911 p. 8; 7 March 1914 p. 8;