This school was established in 1966 by the Benedictine order of the Sisters of the Good Samaritans. This order had acquired the property “Regenbah” in 1927 at which time they established a novitiate and chapel on the site. When it started it had 65 students.
“Regenbah” was built by Edgar Olley Jones as his family home shortly after the land was purchased in 1904. The house was designed by the architect George Sydney Jones – who was E O Jones's brother-in-law. Mr Jones was a hotel keeper in Epping and later became the licensee of the Pennant Hills Hotel. They had two daughters. Mr & Mrs Jones employed in their home 3 live in maids, a cook, a house maid, a parlour maid, a stable hand and a full time gardener but found it difficult to retain staff because of the isolation of the property.
The school was commenced by Sisters Christopher Burrows and Hyacinth Roche. Its first lay principal was appointed in 1994.
In 2002 the school underwent a major building program.